Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer bliss...

So, lots of things have happened since last post.

We found out a couple weeks ago that Ryan got into the accounting program at BYU!
I'm so proud of him! The accounting program at BYU has been ranked one of the top 3 in the nation for years and it's one of hardest at BYU to get into.
He's worked so hard for it and he truly deserved it. This next school year is going to be crazy for him. The junior core is the hardest, and they tell not to work AT ALL once you're in it, and Ryan will be working 20+ hours a week! Good thing he's a little genius lol.

Last week Ryan's family was here in Provo (they live in Arizona). It's always a blast having them around. He is the oldest of 9 kids! His sister Amelia and her husband got to stay at our place and we had so much fun together. They are expecting a little boy in November and we are all so excited for the first grandchild in the family (I know, they beat us). We went camping up in the canyon and visited with family a lot.

And in a couple of weeks my mom and sister are coming to town!!! We are SO excited to have them here. The only time they've been here was at our wedding and I didn't have much time to hang out with them. She's bringing us lots of food from Brazil and we are planning on taking a road trip to Colorado! I will keep you guys posted on everything.

Life is wonderful,
Tassia Oliphant

2 comments:

  1. yay for an English post! :) that'll be so fun to have your mom come. And congrats again to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dittio on the english post. I was wondering what happened to your other blog and saw this link on your facebook page....too bad I cant read most of it. :/

    ReplyDelete