Monday, December 13, 2010

Pregnancy week 27

Ok, so I thought I wouldn't do videos in English. But I've been getting lots of visitors from the US and I feel bad leaving you guys out.

Leave me a comment if you want me to keep posting in English. It's ok if don't want to identify yourself, just let me know that there is people who actually like it enough to watch it.

If I don't get any comments I won't do them anymore. I don't wanna be mean, I just don't want to waist my time :)

8 comments:

  1. Finally a post I can understand. Yes keep posting in English, PLEASE!
    About pregnancy - stretch marks didnt appear for me until I was like 34 weeks...it was a sad day. As for position, keep in mind he moves his hands and his feet so its not just kicking but punching too. The stronger movements are usually feet though. After a while you will literally be able to feel if its a foot or a hand, and/or see its shape! Hope you have invested in lots of Tums for heartburn, it only gets worse as you get bigger and those organs get more squashed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tassia, não ouça essas conversas desencorajadoras do parto!! Busque, se informe, brigue pelo seu parto. Se você fizer tudo direitinho, buscar profissionais que acreditam no potencial da mulher de parir e se preparar, as chances de você acabar em cirurgia não são mais que 10%. E você vai saber que foi necessária, e não uma balela do tipo "não teve dilatação" (que nada mais significa que "o médico não teve paciência).
    Beijos e vamos PARIR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiii Tássia, meu ingês é um fracasso, se vc falasse francês eu teria te entendido perfeitamente, mas não consegui pegar muita coisa.

    Adoro quand vc posta vídeos, acho super diferente do habitual que é escrever e ficar com os olhinhos grudados na tela lendo lendo e lendo, dá um descansopros olhos ouvir vc!

    Bjão pra ti e pro baby

    Juu e YAsmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe I'm ambivalent, I'll follow you whichever language you speak/write. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very fun to hear about your pregnancy, so of course, we like the English too! Hope everything continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete