I once promised that I would never use google translate here on the blog... Oh well, I just don't have time to translate it myself so here you go. Some of the stuff sounds a little weird, but most of it makes sense.
If you have any questions let me know :)
Bad bad! You do not do ... But I'm back, and bit by bit I'll update WHAT has happened to us here at home.
Do not worry that nothing is wrong, on the contrary, everything is going very well, so had no motivation to post, I think because with the arrival of Luca I was adjusting to my new life.
Today he is five months, life has returned to normal. A new normal course, a normal with less sleep, more delights, more laughter, more discoveries, and much, much more love.
So much has happened that I do not know where to start. If you have any questions please send to me, either here or on facebook, I need inspiration to write about.
Miss you!
Bejus,
The Oliphant Family:)
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment